Feedback

Primary Research; Peer Review Feedback

Workshop – Week One

~~~

In my first workshop we were tasked with pairing up and giving each other feedback from the ‘Ideas Research Task’. We needed to present these ideas with our peers, to see which problems where the most interesting and engaging. This activity helped me fully understand what to do and helped me understand my three chosen ideas further. The peer review, also helped me generate a good understanding of what other people thought and how they interpreted the ideas. My favourite problem is from the ‘Go Green’ section. Although accessible, it is too commonly known and there have been so many successful and unsuccessful stories and campaigns that it is too wide to consider and narrow down to a smaller and achievable market.

After reviewing my own initial ideas and feedback, I chose a different question and I used the ‘Five Whys’ scenario to see if I could come up with a good detailed problem, on which to focus on. This meant I needed to discuss why the problem has potential and is there is any problematic issue that might prove difficult when trying to solve in the future. Concluding this, I need to give reasonable sources and inspiration for my findings and place these into my research.

—————

Here is the feedback sheet;

feedback form

feedback